For those who don’t know, 30 years ago a band which was the combining forces of Anthrax and Nuclear Assault featuring a then unknown Anthrax roadie by the name of Billy Milano on vocals dropped one of the most influential metal albums. Although crossover thrash was already in its roots with Suicidal Tendencies and D.R.I a new band arose which permeated metal as a greater influence in the genre, that band of course is Stormtroopers of Death better known as S.O.D. 2015 is the 30th Anniversary of their debut album Speak English or Die and unless they are planning a 33 1/3 Anniversary Tour here are 10 reasons they need to do an anniversary tour.
10. Despite, to the layman, this album may come off as offensive and racist with its name, this album is universally celebrated in both the rounds of punk and metal communities.
9. D.R.I and Suicidal Tendencies both have had hardships but still tour.
8. Scott Ian can write a new book about this tour.
7. Billy Milano hasn’t done anything productive with M.O.D. since 2003
6. Since Brutal Truth broke up Dan Lilker isn’t doing anything Punk related
5. If you disagree just listen to Speak English or Die again.
4. We need to have a proper place to do “The Milano Mosh”
3. People would literally fly across the world to see this show anywhere, just look at the live footage of the show in Japan.
2. My opinion matters
1. There are too many anti English speaking terrorist groups out there in the world causing trouble and they need to know…… SERGEANT D IS COMING AND THEY’RE ON HIS LIST!
Seriously though just look at that crowd, that transition into “Raining Blood” though…..